Sunday, 19 June 2011

M.I.A - A post on nothing much.

I can't believe it's almost been a week since my last post! I've been crazy busy and am just finding no time for anything! So my mood went down and since then it's been back up (and maybe down then up again haha), haven't been feeling all that well, super sore breasts (have  the same lumping like you do when your milk first comes in??) so they're being difficult.. having toilet problems, exhausted (but when did that change?!) and just plain craziness.

Yesterday two of my favourite friends came over for lunch! It was so nice to properly catch up with both of them. One whom still hadn't met my little button yet - busy life of a teacher, oh I can imagine!! So they both brought yummy treats to eat and i made some little filo pastry parcels. A nice thing to do on a crappy rainy day.

My amazing partner has been looking after me for the last few days. Helping out a lot with feeding and settling and helping me feel better. He's made me a "How much water have I drunken today?" chart. The aim is six. Normally I'd say oh.. I might have umm.. thr.. none. So the first day I finished with 4.  Not quite there yet but that's pretty damn amazing for me!

So between random milk leakages, daytime naps, sore breasts, not feeling the best and the endless pile of washing that we all know too well I've been doing okay really. I do have something exciting to share that I'd love at least someone to follow along with me, but I'll save that for a separate post or two! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment