Monday, 13 June 2011

A change in the weather!

Well.. actually it's still cold and miserable but hey my motto is

You're not allowed to complain if you can do something about it!

So. I'm crap at chopping wood for the fire and a lot of it is damp so I decided stuff it. I'm going to invest in a hot water bottle.. duh. So now at least I wont be AS cold :D Also save on power and lil button doesn't need the heater (He's such a hot temp boy.. so weird cause it's super cold!) we only use it for us adult softies!

I went and payed of the layby for his playgym! We were given one for free which was great, quite cool.. but now it sits in the corner all alone and empty looking. Compared to this one it has nothing on it! The new one has the best baby swag! Has the foot kicking thing which you can fold down to change to a "hand hit" it also came with toys and his favourite chime sound one (found this out at Coco's house on her playgym.. he was infatuated by it!) YAY!

Also VERY excited about the program "What's Really In Our Food" all about my beloved noodles and they said I'd be shocked at the process it goes through! Uh oh.. perfect now I'll have a better argument to why they're so ew!

So the suns starting to show and so is a smile on my face. .  Maybe today's not so bad after all!
So with that I encourage us (really me) to stand tall in knowing you're doing the best you can do with what you've got and you just need to take it day by day.. leaving footprints to record the journey you're taking.

Like they say: "It's not the destination, it's the journey you take to get there"

---

Arohanui to all in Christchurch.
I wish I could stop all the shaking.
Makes me very grateful that Me and my family is safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment