Monday, 13 June 2011

Days like these..

Now would be the perfect time to say being a stay at home mum is easy if you want to get in a really big argument.


Yeah some day's are cruisey and most things go how you'd like. But you still don't get a lot done! Someday's everything goes to complete and utter crap.

So of course on the crappiest day I have to pour boiling water over my hand. Thankfully it's okay cause i left it under the water for like 10 minutes despite a hungry crying baby. Sometimes you have to put yourself first just for a few minutes.

Today is a crappy cold miserable day. At least if the weather guy was right it would be sunny and might just make life not seem so bloody bleak! I really wish I could just curl up in bed forever!

I need Starbux - a white chocolate mocha frappuccino thanks! No cream but carmel drizzle please and if i were you today wouldn't be the day I'd put crap all in there and stuff it up by putting cream on there anyway - EVEN though you just asked me. . . .  Squeeze that caramel everywhere if you know what's good for you!

I need a million hugs. Not just from one person cause that just doesn't feel the same. I need to feel loved by many I feel. .

I NEED to sleep.
I feel worse and worse each day.

I keep falling asleep almost every feed. I try to go to bed early but time just escapes me. I have THE worst bed - thank god we have a new one on the way! It's old. Crappy (on wheels!?!? how 60's) and wobbles like a waterbed on a fault line. But boy does that bed look good right now. I'm one for perfectly straight sheets with the blankets matching up and a tight fitted sheet. But the crumpled loose mess state that it is in.. hell I'd take it even if there was a hobo in there.

I really need help!

Why is my lil boy suddenly not sleeping well.
He's had a 'cold' for 5 weeks now.
All the doctors say is let him rest, keep him warm and give him paracetamol.
He wont - he sweats when I put more than one layer on - run out and pamol is crap.

Gaah. Whatever.. maybe todays not the day to blog. Or to be talked to either. Today, there's no right side to get out on. Just call me moody mum, i'll probably answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment