Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Well, I found it funny!

So the other morning I hear someone calling my name. It was one of those moments where the real world sounds mix into your dream so I just kept on dreaming (considering I was having a nice sleep for once!). .  Then I suddenly clicked hey someone's actually shaking me!

So I open my eyes to *in a very sleepy voice* "Hey baaabe.. do you think you can do the morning feed?" (pretty sure I answered with "WHY?" No, I'm not a morning person especially now :P) "I'm just so tiiiired. .  I don't think I can do it. ." I just laughed and was like you've not even done this for a week? And with that he was back asleep.

I started to feel sorry for him when I realised heyyyy he hadn't even done a whole 24 hours on his own and had only done two nights of dream feeding! But thought I'd leave it just cause I knew by that, that I've been doing so super well to have lasted as long as I did/and continue to last before getting beyond cranky and needing a break.

Also this is a SUPER well done to those mothers who don't stop and have another child shortly after the first.. GAH! But I keep thinking I want another like.. now! SOMEONE STOP ME!

Anyway hahaha. Maybe a 'you had to be there' moment. But his zonked out face as I solider on feeding was priceless and pretty funny. And yes he was cranky that morning when he did get up, and I did give him a bit of crap for that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment