Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Poor little buddy..

Question, has anyone's lil gems had thrush in their mouth before? My lil button has it and now that I think about it has had it for ages! But I just didn't know or realise..


Cause when I saw the white bits (sign one) I'd wipe it off with a cloth which it would eventually come off but not with ease (sign two) and he keeps spitting out his dummy and not wanting to eat but only like as if something made him uncomfortable as he'd squirm around (sign three?) and hasn't been sleeping well.. around the time I started thinking it was just the thickened formula stuck to his mouth (sign four?).



What a fail mum for not realising sooner. Could have saved him some possible pain and given him more sleep and my sanity.
Silly girl.

2 comments:

  1. Been there!!!!Ive done it even worse,didnt realise my girls had thrush 'down there'.Try and remember that everything,absolutely everything,about being a mum is a learning experience.All these little things like thrush,colic,colds etc we learn about as we go!!DON'T for Gods sake feel bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I feel just terrible for not knowing but you're right a new learning experience that's for sure.... EVERY day!!

    ReplyDelete