Thursday, 5 May 2011

I take it back.. kinda.


Actually I consider myself pretty lucky that I have a man who wants to be so involved in his son's life and is forever asking how he can help the both of us. So officially from today until Monday when he goes back to work I've given him full reigns. All I'm doing is occasionally helping to swaddle him and express so his lordship can still have the goodness of what breast milk I do have.

So no more having to wake up to dreamfeed and deal with his stubbornness of taking a bottle (such a gamble weather he'll take to it or not!) Boy am I lucky. 4 days rest (well, 90%) which is more than the 10-30% rest/break I was getting before. Also this'll make him expert-ish so he can easily step in!

Happy? Yes.

What I'm not glad about (beware: TMI!) is the blood that has no end!!! Doesn't help with the expecter post birth bleeding, a mirena put in and now having a biopsy the bleedings just not going to stop is it?!?!! It also doesn't help that I STILL (3 months later) have stitches.. and it sticks out a bit and is just the littlest bit red as it gets wiped and squashed being in the place it is. I have delayed dissolvable stitches since an episiotomy wasn't enough and my body said hey let's just tear a little bit further anyway for the hell of it! So the doctors said the part where it teared needs that little bit of extra time to heal..

I can't wait until this bit ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment