Sunday, 8 May 2011

♥~Happy Mother's Day~♥

Happy mothers day to all of you out there!

So this is officially my first one.
Yay.

It's been good, my partner thought it was Friday so I had it two days early. .  well. Toast and juice for breakfast and a handmade card with a nice jewelery voucher inside. So yes. Today was actually just spent playing wii and having lunch at Nanna's but that's what I normally do twice a week so feels just like a normal day really :)

I hope everyone's had a super nice day and spolied/got spoilt with their mums, as a mum and/or remembering their mums.

Look after each other and love like never before. .
Because, you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Looking for a tip? - Conceive in July/August to have a nice first mothers day maybe? Just a thought if you want to have more than 5 minutes to yourself :P

No comments:

Post a Comment