Saturday, 9 July 2011

Grateful Saturday - 2 (better late than never)



Today, I am most grateful for my precious baby boy.

Now this is the one post where I am going to just go so nuts over how wonderful and gorgeous and super and cute he is :D I LOVE HIM!

It's so true what my midwife said with a sparkle in her eye, "You're going to just love it when he begins to smile, laugh and interact with you more!" Boy is she right!

He is so, so, SO cute and just lights up my life. Even when I'm frustrated I still love him just the same. How could I ever truly be mad at a thing like him! (I'm an emotional person so I know my emotions overflow quite often!!) Just yesterday he laughed like a million times in a row, and for the first time I could make him laugh again and again. Other times it's been a one off (just like his random rolling. .  still waiting!) but yesterday was the day. Naww. How special are they?

I can't wait to tell him all these things when he's older and he'll understand what "Mummy loves you, always" actually means! Only I will know the true amount of love that I have for him. .


I love his smile that greets me every morning as my head pops over his bassinette!
I love his cute little chubby cheeks that sit on his cute square face!
I love how he does the cutest face as he falls asleep when he's super full.
I love how he's actually said mum (and boo) a lot but is totally not counted.
I love his weeny fingers and tiny toes!
I love how he just does not stop kicking (thankfully out of the womb!)
I love how his little head looks when he's having his tummy time.
I love how excited and smiley he gets when I hold him in the air above me.
I love that he has this thing about giraffes. .  They're everywhere and HE loves them!
I love that he watches our dog (I know he's thinking about how they'll be friends)
I love his cute little bottom - I thought my mum was weird. .
I love how he has my coloured eyes.. since he so looks like his dad and my brother!
I love how his favourite vegetable (so far) is pumpkin.. mine too!
I love that we can snuggle lots and he touches my face when we do.
I love that he makes me smile and gives me this special feeling in my heart!


Okay so maybe I'll stop cause as I'm sure you know we could all go on forever about our little darlings. Oh I love them all!


Wow, babies. .  children. .  families. .  aren't they all just so special?




So this Saturday, I'm grateful for my most favourite, super special, love him more than anything, baby button!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment