Saturday, 14 May 2011

Ouch..

I thought maybe my lil button was passing on his thrush to one of my breasts/nipples as it was getting more painful as each feed began. So last night I decided to take a breath and have a look - Yes I hadn't looked at my nipple for the last few days scared as to what I'd see!

"So. .  yup. .  looks kinda normal.. maybe a bit red. . ? Nothing white. .  I don't even know what I'm looki. Oh. Ow!" And there it was a fairly small cut just above my nipple. Just looks like it's gone through the top bit of the skin but owww does it hurt! It's not bleeding which is nice. Guess I don't have a lot of that red stuff left to spare at the rate I've been going!

I know exactly why this has happened though. .  A mister so and so likes to yank his head back real fast while still holding on. No idea why but it pulls. Sometimes he like to turn his head a whole 90 degrees (or more if he can!) and keep holding on. Sometimes to see who's waking past or just to be plain nosey!

It was only a matter of time really.
I do try to hold his head there quite firmly but there's a fine line between the sudden unexpected yanking and breast suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment