Thursday, 19 May 2011

Fancy that!

Looks like my cards have turned. Even if it is just for a second, or two days.

In the past week, Tuesday to Thursday I have done 7.5/10 day feeds and 6/10 night feeds (even though on one of my nights "off" I was woken up due to questions and a bit of arguing to be honest so that doesn't count for a night off/sleep in I think :P)

Anyway today I have had a lovely big clean and sort with a wee vacuum to finish it off, a facial (a four visit beauty card from two girls at work as a baby shower gift. The best! Love them! x) and the day off, yes it was meant to be my day but low and behold I was offered the chance to have it off. Very nice of him. Also so tonight is my 1 of 2 nights off and since tomorrow was his day anyway that means I basically get a nice 48 hours (well. .) off.

Well with that I think I might indulge in a wee bit of Mario and then go to bed early (for me!!) and have a nice lax day/night tomorrow. Hey, might throw in some thought provoking posts for you all to feast your eyes on. If you can call it that haha. Yay.

This is a nice end to the week as hallelujah he's found a job! One that he will love and thrive in and one that will hopefully do us all good money wise too! So I'm really going to make the most of my moments (cause we all know I'm not really having day's off even though we set up a schedule, as the past 10 days have showed us all haha) cause soon I can really call myself a full time mum again. Well.. you know heh. .

A little bit honored by that really! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment