Friday, 20 May 2011

Rainy day for sick boy :(

He's not well at the moment :(
My poor wee sick boy!

With the end of his thrush still hanging on and now officially has got his first cold he's not well and in my opinion needs lots of cuddles and love. .  not to be left to cry for 30 minutes on numerous occasions throughout the day. So he's getting extra hugs from me!

Please ladies and gentlemen. Please don't leave your baby on a changing table unattended. This is a big debate on everyones lips at the moment. It's one thing when they're new and can't move, but another 3 months down the track when they're getting more and more mobile. They can wriggle up or down could possibly tip it over.. why risk it? It's not a habit you want to begin. I would actually just die if anything happened to my little sweet darling boy especially if it was over something so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment