Thursday, 21 July 2011

Hurled into the world of single motherdom.

When I woke up today I did not expect this. I actually kept telling Flint "We're going to have a really good day today aren't we?" Purely to just mean he wasn't going to cry literally all day (3-4 hours all up of nice playtime quietness.....) and that I was going to feel quite good as a mum, not like a I-want-to-throw-you-out-the-window-in-a-minute-but-not-literally mum. One minute just having a nice early morning and almost settling my button and then "Huh? What's that banging noise?" Oh it's just my partner with a furniture mover.. took me a few seconds to click. Hang on, we're not moving until Saturday.......... Then it hit me.

So that's the moment I was hurled into this world of single motherdom.

Without going into details that don't need to be gone into this could be a good thing.. This could be the wrong thing. If it's a good thing how long before it turns into a bad thing.. or vice versa.

I just don't like surprises and uncertainty. That's all that my day has been full of. We both have a lot to work on. Both very different things. So now in this empty house unexpectedly alone. I don't know if this is for good, of if it's permanent but I am worried that by the time we each sort our stuff and get our lives rolling again it'll be too late and it would have all moved along.

I know I love him.. which is making this way too hard.

Anyone looking in the window would say "Oh dear, she's bloody beside herself isn't she?" That would be an understatement of the moment! My heads going crazy and I've had a headache from thinking about it all. My eyes sting.... So now my family of four has now turned into a little family of three.. just little button, Rusty (the dog) and me.

: (



Side note: I just realised when I had created my Google + page the other week I accidently deleted all the albums linked to my google account.. making my page come up with those bloody stupid blue question mark squares as if they're asking how could you be so silly?! Damn it! Bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment