Saturday, 2 July 2011

Grateful Saturday - 1



For a year I will be doing 'Grateful Saturday'!

I'll talk about what I'm grateful for.. what I should be grateful for.. and so on! I want to do this as I think it will help me to remain positive, ending the week with all the exciting things that make me grateful and in turn make me happy. Hopefully this will also inspire you to become more aware of things in your life that make you truly grateful for who you are and what you've been given!


Today, I am most grateful for my partner. We're an odd pair as we're so alike yet very, very different from each other! He's always been caring and thoughtful towards me. Knows how to make me smile and even when we're at our worst we can work things out and it all turns out better than ever.

I'm grateful that fate, or whatever you believe in, paired us up and decided our paths for us. Which I wouldn't actually want any other way. Just looking at him makes me smile.

He's kind, he's funny and he's mine and also I guess I should mention I'm grateful that he has given me (although it does take two to tango) our most gorgeous son and for that I am truly grateful. I love you x

So this Saturday, I'm grateful for my most loveliest of all lovelies - My partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment